BILLING SUPPORT CLERK
Fennemore has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Billing Support Clerk to join our Accounting team in our growing Phoenix office. The Billing Support Clerk assists and supports the billing team with client billing. Duties include emailing and mailing invoices, editing proformas, scanning and distributing proformas. Effectively work with clients, attorneys and staff to resolve issues while providing excellent customer service.
- Mails and emails reminder statements and invoices to clients with high success rate;
- Obtains and prepares documentation within billing system;
- Edits, scans and distributes proformas;
- Monthly prebill distribution via print, email, and scan;
- Researches and responds to high volume of email and phone inquiries from clients, attorneys and/or staff regarding status of invoices, outstanding invoices, and other issues as necessary;
- Overtime may be required during periods of high workload, flexibility in daily work schedule is required;
- Adheres to departmental/Firm goals and policies; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required;
- Basic proficiency in MS Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Self-directed individual with strong organizational skills, highly detail-oriented, and a strong sense of urgency;
- Comfortable and confident in meeting tight deadlines; and
- Administrative office experience preferred.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Pay: $43,000/yr. – $46,000/yr.
($20.67/hr. – $22.11/hr.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.