San Bernardino Office
550 E. Hospitality Lane
San Bernardino, CA 92408
Fennemore has an excellent opportunity for a full-time on-site OFFICE ASSISTANT to join our growing San Bernardino office.
• Collates and organizes legal documents and correspondence under the general direction of legal administrative assistants, paralegals and attorneys;
• Copy, scan, and binding of jobs;
• Setup video conference equipment and conference rooms;
• Filing/organization of files/file closing;
• Prepares paperwork for hand deliveries, faxes, etc.;
• Running errands, assist attorneys with delivering/retrieving trial exhibits to court, delivering after-hours mail to post office;
• Coordinates completion of projects with other Firm departments as needed;
• Overtime may be required during periods of high workload, flexibility in daily work schedule is required; and
• Other duties as assigned.
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
• Minimum of 1 year legal office experience in related capacity preferred;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask is required;
• Must be dependable and have access to reliable transportation;
• If utilizing own vehicle for Firm business, must have current and continuing proof of auto insurance and valid driver’s license; and
• Organizational skills, ability to multi-task (handle several jobs at one time – answer telephone, greet clients, maintain conference room reservation book).
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Hourly Rate: $18.51 – $19.51
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.