Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard!
Daniel Tilleman is an associate in our Business Litigation practice group who works out of our Phoenix office. Daniel works on a variety of commercial litigation matters, including wrongful death actions, construction defect matters, and corporate shareholder disputes, as well as defending class action lawsuits.
Daniel has always enjoyed the competitive nature and intellectual stimulation provided by the legal profession. After being personally affected by a case early in his adult life, Daniel now believes that it’s his life mission to serve as a knowledgeable advocate for his clients. He sincerely enjoys having the ability to help people, ease their fears, and comfort them during the stressful times often associated with complex business litigation.
As an Arizona State basketball champion, Daniel still plays a ton of hoops to stay in shape. Blessed with a wife and two girls, the family loves to hike and explore the environs of Idaho, including anything involving the water.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law
- B.S., magna cum laude, Brigham Young University – Idaho
AREAS OF PRACTICE
AWARDS AND HONORS
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Election Law, 2020
- Eagle Scout and Scout Master for Boy Scouts of America
- 38 Ariz. J. Int. & Comp. L. 111, 2021