If you're going through hell, keep going.
-Often attributed to Winston Churchill
ERIC C. DUHON
Eric Duhon is an associate in our Reno office who focuses his practice in commercial law, real estate law and business and finance law. As an up-and-coming commercial attorney, he is especially drawn to this area of law as it offers him the ability to work with clients and build something together. In this productive field, Eric is energized by the complex nature of putting together a big puzzle, and the solutions are tangible as you travel around Reno and see new projects continually added to the city’s strategic growth plan.
A fifth-generation Nevadan, Eric’s family has a long history with the state’s law heritage. In college, Eric was an elite Division I varsity rower, and he possesses a blue belt in Brazilian jiujitsu. Outside of his work as an attorney, he is an avid backpacker and world traveler — he has been around the world twice in different directions, enjoying independent travel and cultural immersion in more than 40 countries.
- J.D., summa cum laude, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law
- B.S., Economics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Areas Of Practice
Our business and finance attorneys represent national, regional and local clients participating in significant transactions.
Our health care attorneys serve a range of clients within the ever-expanding realm of healthcare law. We offer a comprehensive suite of services that touches on every aspect of the healthcare industry.
Our real estate law practice is one of the largest in the Mountain West and Central California and encompasses all aspects of real estate, from acquisition and finance, through development, leasing and sale.
- Commercial Law
Awards and Honors
- “Legal Elite,” Nevada Business Magazine, 2019-2021
Articles and Presentations
- Interview, “Bosma on Business: Force Majeure,” KOH-AM News Talk, June 20, 2020
- Author, “Contracts and COVID-19: What are the obligations for a business unable to perform its obligations?” The Nevada Independent, April 22, 2020
- Author, “Can’t fulfill a contract due to COVID-19? Here’s what to do,” Reno Gazette Journal, April 2, 2020
- Spanish, Conversant