Never mistake activity for achievement.
- John Wooden
G. ANDREW SLATER
G. Andrew Slater’s current law practice consists equally of business litigation and transactional work. On the litigation side of his work, he handles all manner of civil litigation from general business contract disputes, to large and small construction disputes, to real property and landlord/tenant issues. On the transactional side, he handles real property transactions, business and commercial contract drafting, and notes and security agreements.
To rest, relax and rejuvenate, Andrew spends time with his two daughters, Simone and Scarlett, and his wife, Hollie. Andrew was born and raised in Fresno, California, and comes from a long line of Central Valley business people. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Andrew studied management and entrepreneurship at California State University, Monterey Bay. Super Lawyers® has selected Andrew as a Northern California Rising Star® and Super Lawyers® from 2015 through the present.
- J.D., University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- B.S., Management and International Entrepreneurship, California State University, Monterey Bay
Areas Of Practice
Experienced, forward-thinking advocates who go beyond the expected for clients in dispute prevention and resolution.
- ADA Defense
- Construction Litigation
- Enforcement of Judgments
- Landlord/Tenant Litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Transactional
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Writ Petitions
Awards and Honors
- Northern California Super Lawyers®, 2015-2021
Professional and community activities
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Fresno County Bar Association
- Member, Fresno Rotary Club
- Board of Directors, The Poverello House
- Former Member, Local Rules Committee, Fresno County Superior Court
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Central Valley
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California