Challenges are what make life interesting, and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine
GEENAMARIE CARUCCI VANCE
Geenamarie Carucci Vance is an associate in our Reno office who works in our Business Litigation practice group. Geena is well-versed in appellate law matters including legal research and writing, case and client management, trial preparation, and drafting bench memorandums and dispositions.
Born and raised in Reno, Geena attended the University of Nevada, Reno, graduating Summa Cum Laude in three years. Geena then attended the University of Oregon School of Law, and graduated third in her class, Order of the Coif, in two and a half years. Most recently, Geena finished a year-long clerkship for Chief Justice James W. Hardesty at the Nevada Supreme Court. Geena entered the profession of law because she loves helping people, especially during uncertain and stressful times in their lives – she especially loves to help them find solutions to complex problems.
Away from work, Geena and her husband enjoy traveling and being outdoors with their Bernese Mountain Dog, Clyde. During the summer you can find her camping and in the winter skiing on the slopes around Lake Tahoe.
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Nevada, Reno
- Order of the Coif
AREAS OF PRACTICE
ARTICLES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Co-Author, “Can Music in the Workplace Be a Potential Liability?” HR Daily Advisor, August 2, 2023
- Featuring, “People: Therese Shanks, Geenamarie Carucci join Fennemore in Reno,” Northern Nevada Business Weekly, November 11, 2021
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member, Bruce R. Thompson Inns of Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit