Lindenau, Larry B.
Larry counsels business owners and companies through all stages of operation in a variety of industries. He assists clients with business formations, contracts, sales, mergers, acquisitions and real estate transactions. Larry’s creative and business minded approach enables clients to take advantage of opportunities to grow and develop their business. His breadth of legal and business experience provides him with the tools to prepare and analyze virtually any agreement which may be required in a client’s operations.
The opportunity to apply business and legal principles to assist clients with diverse, challenging and difficult projects and transactions drew Larry to a career in the law. Clients come to him for experienced, common sense, practical and efficient business and legal advice. Larry enjoys working with entrepreneurs and business owners to help them grow, develop and protect their businesses and their families.
A significant portion of Larry’s practice is focused on sales, mergers and acquisitions. He enjoys working on these fast paced and important transactions.
Larry works closely with individuals and business owners to assist them with their personal estate, tax and business succession planning. These services involve living trusts, irrevocable trusts, entity structure and formation, buy-sell agreements and a variety of advanced estate planning techniques.
Larry also negotiates and structures sophisticated commercial real estate and loan transactions. His services involve real estate purchase agreements, leases, loan documentation, Internal Revenue Code Section 1031 Exchanges and related matters.
To unplug, Larry enjoys boating and wakeboarding, competitive games, reading and spending time with his family and friends.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School
- Order of the Coif
- B.S., Brigham Young University, Business Management/Finance
Areas Of Practice
Our business and finance attorneys represent national, regional and local clients participating in significant transactions.
Our privacy and data security practice addresses the administrative, regulatory and litigation concerns of business in the face of mounting threats and increasing state and federal regulation in the areas of data privacy, data breach and security.
Our real estate practice is one of the largest in the American West, including Arizona, California, Colorado and Nevada with expertise in all aspects of the real estate development process, from due diligence, acquisition and finance, through land use permitting and entitlements, to leasing and sale.
- Business Transactions and Entity Formation
- Corporate and Business Law
- Estate and Business Succession Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Articles and Presentations
- Presenter, “Considerations When Selling a Business,” Society of Financial Services Professionals, February 20, 2020
- Presenter, “Sales and Acquisitions of Businesses,” Fresno Business Transition Seminar, September 19, 2019
Professional and community activities
- Member, Fresno County Bar Association, Real Property Section, Business Law Section, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Section
- Member, Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Member, Fresno Estate Planning Council
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California