Fight for the things you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Mallory P. Nordberg
Mallory Nordberg is an associate in our Business Litigation practice group who works out of our Denver office. Her practice focuses on a broad spectrum of litigation matters, as well as appellate law, labor and employment, civil procedure and contract disputes.
Raised by an Australian father and Korean mother, Mallory and her family have traveled all over the world and she possesses dual citizenship with Australia. In the states, her legal studies and career have taken her to New Mexico, Colorado and Arizona, where she was a summer associate here at the firm. Mallory now recognizes that her nomadic experience has fashioned her into a perfect advocate for her clients. She’s open to new ideas and change, and has a natural ability to counsel others and resolve issues. In addition, her love for writing has taken her legal career to new heights, especially when preparing for mediation, trial or appeals court when necessary.
Outside of work, Mallory and her husband can be found hiking with their two dogs, or traveling and exploring new places and cultures, including indulging in their passions for new languages, food and books.
- J.D., summa cum laude, University of New Mexico, School of Law
- Order of the Coif
- Dean’s List, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020
- Vol. 51 Editor in Chief, Vol. 51 Staff Editor, New Mexico Law Review
- CALI Awards (highest grade): Criminal Law, Civil Procedure I, Evidence, Business Associations, and Employment Law
- ABA National Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Competition, 2020
- B.A., magna cum laude, University of New Mexico
AREAS OF PRACTICE