Whatever you are – be a good one.
Nyla Knox is an associate attorney who works in our Business Litigation practice group from our Phoenix office. Nyla’s practice encompasses a diverse array of litigation matters, including breach of contract, commercial disputes, fraud, negligence and insurance coverage. She also has experience in employment and labor relations, advising clients in employment relationships.
Although there were no lawyers in Nyla’s family, after completing a legal externship, she knew that representing and helping people were the keys to her successful career path. She studied Justice Studies as an undergrad, and in law school, she was awarded with our firm’s Diversity Scholarship and Fellowship. Nyla is passionate about serving in the role of an advocate – finding the answers to complex questions and creating successful solutions for her clients.
Nyla travels extensively (Spain, Africa, Jamaica, Mexico, The Cayman Islands, Canada, Italy and Greece) and recharges her batteries through intense workouts. She also enjoys spending time with her tight-knit family, and blessed with a new nephew, she cherishes receiving all of the “auntie cuddles” she can get.
- J.D., Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Best Oral Advocate Award in Legal Advocacy
- B.S., summa cum laude, Arizona State University
- Moeur Award
- Dean’s List
- New American University Scholar Deans’ Award
AREAS OF PRACTICE
ARTICLES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Featuring, “The most influential minority business leaders in Arizona for 2023 offer hope for a more inclusive workplace,” AZ Big Media, March 16, 2023
Awards and Honors
- Fennemore Diversity Scholarship and Fellowship