PATRICK J. SHEEHAN
Patrick practices in the areas of general real estate and litigation. His work includes drafting and reviewing contracts, business litigation and property tax protests. His clients include developers, homebuilders and other business entities.
- J.D., Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- B.S., Finance, Arizona State University
- Associate Editor, Arizona State Law Review, 1987-1989
Areas Of Practice
Experienced, forward-thinking advocates who go beyond the expected for clients in dispute prevention and resolution.
Our construction attorneys have substantial experience with the diverse and often complex aspects of the construction business.
Our real estate practice is one of the largest in the American West, including Arizona, California, Colorado and Nevada with experience in all aspects of the real estate development process, from due diligence, acquisition and finance, through land use permitting and entitlements, to leasing and sale.
- Business and Personal Injury Torts
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Law, Drafting, Reviewing and Litigation
- Property Tax Protests
- Real Estate Litigation
- Tort Litigation and Product Liability
Awards and Honors
- Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation, 2018-2023
Professional and community activities
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Member, Nevada Trial Lawyers Association