TIMOTHY J. LARSON
Tim is a business attorney who also practices extensively in the estate planning and trust administration areas, working with numerous industry-leading businesses and high net worth individuals in all aspects of their business and personal planning. His business practice includes the following areas: mergers and acquisitions, financing transactions, business contracts, real estate transactions, entity formation, buy-sell agreements, and tax and business succession planning, among others. Tim’s estate and trust practice includes the preparation of living trusts, wills, powers of attorney, irrevocable life insurance trusts, qualified personal residence trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, generation-skipping or “dynasty” trusts, and a variety of other sophisticated estate planning techniques, as well as estate tax, generation-skipping transfer tax, income tax, and real property tax planning and advice, and the preparation of gift tax returns and estate tax returns.
Tim approaches legal issues with a business mindset to help his clients achieve their goals, and he is result-oriented. He takes a tremendous amount of pride in being a trusted advisor to his clients and a member of their team. Above all, he enjoys the long-term relationships that are built through this process.
In order to relax and recharge, Tim enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons. His two sons keep him very busy with their extensive training and travelling for baseball and golf. He loves every minute of it.
- J.D., Boston University School of Law
- B.S., cum laude, Business Administration (Accounting), California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
Areas Of Practice
Our business and finance attorneys represent national, regional and local clients participating in significant transactions.
Fennemore has one of the most robust estate and trust litigation practices in the Southwest and California.
Welcome to one of the largest and most sophisticated estate planning practices in the Southwest and California.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Securities
- Real Estate and Land Use
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Trust and Estate Litigation
Professional and community activities
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Sacramento County Bar Association
- Member, Placer County Bar Association
- Member, Fresno County Bar Association, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section
- Member, South Placer Estate Planning Council
- Member, Fresno Estate Planning Council
- Member, Tulare-Kings County Estate Planning Council
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California