Ann has over 22 years of experience working with water-related matters. She works primarily with attorneys practicing in the areas of natural resources and environmental issues, utilities regulation, and real property, focusing primarily on land use regulations. She works on assignments and projects involving assured water supply, grandfathered rights, surface water registrations, groundwater withdrawal authorities, well permits, conservation requirements, adjudication claims, leaking underground storage tanks, reclaimed water use permits, and due diligence for processing audit responses.
- B.S., Business Management University of Phoenix
- A.G.S., Phoenix College
Areas Of Practice
We are the forward-thinking natural resources, energy and environmental law team that innovates to ensure industry and businesses successfully navigate the ever-changing regulatory climate.
Professional and community activities
- Member, Toastmasters International, CTM
- Past Member, Arizona Hydrologic Society
- Past Employee, Arizona Department of Water Resources
- *Not licensed to the practice of law