If you don't know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.
Brian Catlett is a Senior Business Development & Marketing Manager who works out of our firm’s Las Vegas office. An accomplished marketing professional with a dynamic twenty-year career leading successful and highly-scrutinized programs and strategies, Brian has a proven track record for implementing innovative ideas that move the firm forward and create efficiencies. Diligent, meticulous, and consistently able to find the right opportunities to advance and promote team members, our attorneys, and practice groups, he’s the marketing strategist who creates value through targeted and personalized initiatives – because successful attorneys ensure a successful firm.
Brian’s myriad activities include targeting clients in consultation with attorneys and practice groups, developing background information and pitch/RFP strategies, meeting prep, and creating pitch materials. He also plans and facilitates client development activities, including new business pitches, strategic sponsorships, cross-selling programs, and client relations activities. In addition to developing marketing and business plans for the firm, offices, practice groups, and attorneys, he also assists Public Relations (PR) efforts.
Brian started his career in public affairs, where he was involved in political campaigns, advertising, and business development. He ran his first political campaign in 1999. The campaign’s success led Brian to a job in Governor Kenny C. Guinn’s administration as the Director of Constituent Services. His achievements in that position led the administration to expand his role to advocate the Governor’s position with legislators and to work in the press secretary’s office. When the office created the Millennium Scholarship program, Brian was appointed to the steering committee to ensure that the program was successful.
Away from the office, Brian and his wife spend most of their weekends supporting their two girls’ activities, including Lacrosse and dance competitions. An avid cyclist and sports fanatic, Brian likes to indulge in all that Las Vegas has to offer, such as world-class concerts, sporting events, and fine foods.
- Bachelor’s Degree, University of Nevada, Reno
- M.B.A., University of Nevada, Reno (Class of 2024)
Articles and Presentations
- Interview, “Professional Growth & Development at Fennemore,” Fenn Talks Podcast, August 12, 2021
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member, Southern Nevada Disciplinary Board, State Bar of Nevada, January 2021 – Present
- Member, West Virtual Chapter, Legal Marketing Association (LMA), Past – Chair, November 2020 – Present
- Member, Fennemore Craig Foundation, March 2015 – Present
- Member, American Marketing Association, 2023-Present
- Vice Chair, Board of Directors, Grants Committee, Nevada Volunteers, June 2005 – 2021
- Kentucky Colonel, Commissioned by Governor Paul Patton, 2000
- Eagle Scout
- *Not licensed to the practice of law