Well-behaved women rarely make history.
- Harvard Professor Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Tiffany N. Morris is a member of the firm’s Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law group who works out of our Tucson office. She has over 14 years of legal experience in a variety of positions, advancing from receptionist/file clerk to legal secretary to paralegal. She works primarily on assignments and projects involving:
- real estate and business transactions related to the development of mineral properties including title review and the preparation of mineral title reports, purchase and royalty agreements, land use, and rights-of-way
- real estate and business transactions related to the development of solar properties including title review and the preparation of title curative documents, purchase, lease and easement agreements, land use, and rights-of-way
- mining claim location and annual claim maintenance compliance
- real estate purchase and sale transactions, title analysis, survey coordination and review, lease abstracting and analysis, property due diligence, coordination of title closings; lien analysis and loan review and the preparation of UCC filings
- business entity formation and governance, including non-profit entities
It was actually never Tiffany’s intention to become a paralegal. She started at a law firm as a receptionist in college; however, as attorneys started giving her projects to fill her time, she ended up liking the work so much that she eventually advanced to the paralegal level. Tiffany takes great pride in knowing that she has helped our clients further their businesses and achieve their goals in an efficient and effective manner.
Outside of work, Tiffany likes to explore the beauty of the outdoors with her boyfriend in their Can-Am, and going on camping trips with her dog and a group of adventurous friends.
- B.S., magna cum laude, Criminal Justice, Brown Mackie College
- A.S., Criminal Justice, Chapparral College
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Experienced, forward-thinking advocates who go beyond the expected for clients in dispute prevention and resolution.
Our attorneys practicing in the employment and labor relations area advise and defend management in virtually all aspects of the employment relationship.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member, American Exploration & Mining Association
- Member, Arizona Mining and Industry Get Our Support
- Member, Mining Foundation of the Southwest
- Member, Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Member, Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration
- *Not licensed to the practice of law