Well-behaved women rarely make history.
- Harvard Professor Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Tiffany N. Morris is a member of the firm’s Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law group who works out of our Tucson office. She has over 14 years of legal experience in a variety of positions, advancing from receptionist/file clerk to legal secretary to paralegal. She works primarily on assignments and projects involving:
- real estate and business transactions related to the development of mineral properties including title review and the preparation of mineral title reports, purchase and royalty agreements, land use, and rights-of-way
- real estate and business transactions related to the development of solar properties including title review and the preparation of title curative documents, purchase, lease and easement agreements, land use, and rights-of-way
- mining claim location and annual claim maintenance compliance
- real estate purchase and sale transactions, title analysis, survey coordination and review, lease abstracting and analysis, property due diligence, coordination of title closings; lien analysis and loan review and the preparation of UCC filings
- business entity formation and governance, including non-profit entities
It was actually never Tiffany’s intention to become a paralegal. She started at a law firm as a receptionist in college; however, as attorneys started giving her projects to fill her time, she ended up liking the work so much that she eventually advanced to the paralegal level. Tiffany takes great pride in knowing that she has helped our clients further their businesses and achieve their goals in an efficient and effective manner.
Outside of work, Tiffany likes to explore the beauty of the outdoors with her boyfriend in their Can-Am, and going on camping trips with her dog and a group of adventurous friends.
- B.S., magna cum laude, Criminal Justice, Brown Mackie College
- A.S., Criminal Justice, Chaparral College
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Our business and finance attorneys represent national, regional and local clients participating in significant transactions.
We are the forward-thinking natural resources, energy and environmental law team that innovates to ensure industry and businesses successfully navigate the ever-changing regulatory climate.
Our real estate practice is one of the largest in the American West, including Arizona, California, Colorado and Nevada with experience in all aspects of the real estate development process, from due diligence, acquisition and finance, through land use permitting and entitlements, to leasing and sale.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member, American Association of Professional Landmen
- Member, American Exploration & Mining Association
- Member, Arizona Mining and Industry Get Our Support
- Member, Mining and Minerals Education Foundation
- Member, Foundation for Natural Resources and Energy Law
- Member, Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration
- *Not licensed to the practice of law