Fennemore has everything you are looking for in a law firm. We have some of the most experienced, talented, creative and passionate lawyers in the country.
We are one of the Southwest’s oldest and most well-respected firms (dating back over 130 years), but we aren’t stuck in our ways. We have high-profile corporate clients, but we aren’t stuffy. We have sophisticated legal work, but we aren’t afraid to give our younger lawyers meaningful experience. We take our professional careers seriously, but not ourselves. Our work environment and management style is best described as proggressive, collegial and collaborative.
Average tenure = 13.29 years
39% of attorneys have been at the firm 15 years or longer
Attorney turnover in 2020 was just 6.7%, far below the industry average of 14%
Attorney Recruitment Administrator
2394 E Camelback Rd, Suite 600
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Employment Agencies: please do not send any unsolicited resumes or requests for services to the firm. Agencies must first contact Laura Zilmer by email (email@example.com) and describe the prospective candidate’s background without revealing the candidate’s name. In no event should any resume be forwarded to Fennemore without the prior approval of the Attorney Recruitment Administrator. Any resume received without prior approval will be considered an “unsolicited resume” and no fee will be paid to the agency. Thank you in advance for following our process.
Current Attorney Openings
Compensation & Benefits
The combination of our compensation system and comprehensive array of benefits makes us virtually unique in the law firm world and truly distinguishes us from other law firms in our markets and around the country. The benefits program for associates currently consists of the following:
We provide attorneys with competitive compensation and outstanding benefits, including the following:
- Competitive annual salary
- Generous objective and subjective incentive compensation
- “Take time as needed” paid time off policy
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Monthly technology stipend
- Referral bonus program
HEALTH AND WELFARE BENEFITS
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans designed to fit individual needs, including coverage for dependents and spouse/domestic partners
- Health savings account for eligible plan participants
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid leave for both females and males upon the birth or adoption of a new child
- Paid covered parking
- Pre-tax reimbursement accounts for health care and dependent care
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent daycare expenses
- Disability and life insurance
- Business casual attire year-round where denim is permissible
Once you move beyond the simple comparison of annual salary to annual salary from one firm to another, we are quite confident you will see the benefits of a long-term career and that the total compensation package here exceeds that offered by our market competitors.