The Future of Cannabis Tourism in Oakland
Wendel Rosen is pleased to sponsor The Future of Cannabis Tourism in Oakland on Thursday, February 22, 2018 from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM for a free panel discussion. The informative session will bring together a diverse group of experts to examine the opportunities in cannabis travel. Whether you are a tourism & hospitality professional looking to equip your guests with the latest information, a development professional curious on the economic impact of cannabis, or a tour operator considering expanding into the cannabis industry, you will find this session incredibly beneficial.
Discussion topics will include:
- How the landscape has changed since the passage of Prop 64.
- Expected economic impact of cannabis in Oakland.
- Demographics of the modern cannabis consumer.
- Cannabis tourism case studies.
- Current cannabis experiences available in Oakland.
- Areas for potential industry growth within the Oakland cannabis industry.
LocationOakland Cannabis Creative 2607 Mandela PKWYOakland, California
For more information or to register, please click here.