Oh Snap(chat)! … and other Social Media Problems at Work
Wendel Rosen employment lawyers will present “Oh Snap(Chat)! … and other Social Media Problems at work” on Thursday, November 3, 2016 in the David I. Wendel Conference Center, 1111 Broadway, Oakland, California.
Come learn the Do’s and Don’ts of crafting and implementing a social media policy in Wendel Rosen’s last HR Management Program of 2016. The discussion will focus on the legal, regulatory, technical, and social issues employers face using Social Media at the pre-employment, employment, and post-employment stages of the employment relationship including:
- Screening and hiring applicants
- Adding subordinates as a “friend”
- Litigation Holds and Self-Destructing Communication Apps
- Off-Duty Posting
- Responding to “An Open Letter To My CEO”
- Uses for GPS Tracking Data
- Recent litigation pertaining to social media polices
- Registration: 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- Program, followed by networking: 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Cost: This is a complimentary event for clients and guests of Wendel Rosen.
RSVP: Space is limited. Advanced registration is required. To reserve your spot, please send an email by 10/27 to email@example.com