COLLEEN A. DOLAN
Colleen focuses her practice in the areas of real estate development, general real estate transactions, leasing, commercial finance and corporate law. Her experience includes lender liability and real property transactions including renewable energy, finance mining, and finance and business acquisitions.
At a young age, Colleen watched “Perry Mason” which inspired her to pursue a career as an attorney. When she’s not at work, Colleen volunteers with Northern Nevada Kairos, a prison ministry organization.
- J.D., University of California, Davis School of Law
- B.A., with distinction, University of Nevada, Reno
- Order of the Coif
Areas Of Practice
Our business and finance attorneys represent national, regional and local clients participating in significant transactions.
Our hospitality attorneys advise and represent businesses and trade associations involved in the varied aspects of the $3.4 trillion hospitality industry.
Our real estate practice is one of the largest in the American West, including Arizona, California, Colorado and Nevada with expertise in all aspects of the real estate development process, from due diligence, acquisition and finance, through land use permitting and entitlements, to leasing and sale.
- Real Estate Finance and Lending
Awards and Honors
- Best Lawyers in America®, Corporate Law, Real Estate Law, 1995-2022
- “Legal Elite,” Nevada Business Magazine, 2015-2016, 2019-2020
- Recommended in The Legal 500 US, Real Estate, 2015
- Best Lawyers in America®, Reno Lawyer of the Year for Real Estate Law, 2013
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated (the highest rating available), by Martindale-Hubbell
Articles and Presentations
Professional and community activities
- Member, Washoe County Bar Association
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Spanish, Fluent