Chief Financial Officer
Dave is a financial executive with 25 years of experience building productive metrics-driven teams, improving analysis geared toward better decision making, strategic support including driving profitable growth, managing and integrating acquisitions, GAAP compliance and business process improvement.
In addition to the legal service industry, Dave has held executive level positions in the manufacturing, engineering and architectural services industries in Arizona, the Eastern U.S., and as an expatriate in Hong Kong and South Korea.
Dave has achieved a master’s degree in engineering, a master’s degree in business administration and a CPA certification. He is also trained in project management and Six Sigma process improvement. Dave enjoys being involved in the daily decisions that drive the firm forward and finds it rewarding to not only lead the company to greater fiscal strength but also help it become a better and more collaborative work environment for all employees.
- M.B.A., Duke University
- M.S., University of Maryland
- B.S., State University of New York, Buffalo
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Awards and Honors
- 2016 CFO of the Year finalist, FEI Arizona
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Honeywell special achievement award for leadership in creating an international joint venture
Professional and community activities
- Board Member and Treasurer, National Kidney Foundation of Arizona
- Member, Financial Executives International Arizona Chapter
- *Not licensed to the practice of law,