As our Chief Enterprise Officer, Dean oversees all aspects of the firm’s enterprise services operations including records management and knowledge management and facilities sections. His focus in on enterprise operations, efficiency, project and risk management initiatives, and growth.
He began his career at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California as a systems analyst. For over 24+ years, Dean has provided the technological leadership and vision for the firm.
Away from the office, Dean enjoys spending time with his family riding UTVs in the Arizona desert; honing his amateur photography skills and writing.
- B.S., Computer Information Systems, DeVry University
Professional and community activities
- Member, Toledo Group, 1996-present
- Member, International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- *Not licensed to the practice of law,