Elizabeth K. Campagne
Elizabeth K. Campagne is an Of Counsel attorney in our Trusts & Estates practice group who works out of our Fresno office. She is well known by her clients through both the professionalism and meticulousness she brings to her work in estate planning and trust administration.
She offers families individualized counseling, ensuring their estate plans, from wills and living trusts, to powers of attorney and advance health care directives truly reflect their aspirations. Her comprehensive approach to trust and estate administration provides clients with thorough processes that safeguard their legacy for future generations.
- J.D., Santa Clara University, School of Law
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley
Areas Of Practice
Thoughtful and careful preparation of estate plan documents is key to wealth preservation and transition. Proper implementation and diligent administration are equally critical.
Awards and Honors
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence & CALI Excellence For The Future Award for Estate Planning & Taxation at Santa Clara University School of Law
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Trusts and Estates Section, The California Lawyers Association
- Member, Fresno County Bar Association