James B. de los Reyes
James has represented a variety of clients in matters relating to construction, real estate and general litigation. His experience includes all phases of civil litigation, including handling of pre-litigation claims, discovery, law and motion, depositions, dispositive motions, expert meeting and mediation proceedings, trial preparation and post-trial motions.
Before joining Fennemore Wendel, James worked for Haight Brown and Bonesteel’s San Francisco office and Boornazian, Jensen & Garthe in Oakland where he focused on construction defect and general civil litigation in a variety of practice areas.
James serves on the board of directors for Operation Dignity, a non-profit organization that provides housing and support services to veterans in the Bay Area. He regularly serves as an alumni coach and judge for UC Hastings Moot Court intercollegiate competition teams.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- B.A., Stanford University
AREAS OF PRACTICE
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Best Lawyers in America®, Ones to Watch – Litigation-Construction, 2021
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member, Alameda County Bar Association
- Member, Judiciary Committee, Filipino Bar Association of Northern California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California