Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.”
- Theodore Roosevelt
Kenneth B. Stream
Kenneth Stream is an Of Counsel Attorney working out of our San Bernardino office. He has extensive experience in the formation and operation of various business entities, as well as the restructuring of businesses in mergers and acquisitions.
For more than 30 years, including five years as general counsel of a public healthcare company, Ken represented a wide variety of clients in matters that involve business, corporate, financial, and trust entities. In addition, he brings expertise in business succession planning to the firm’s clients.
Ken is active in many community organizations for which he has held a variety of leadership and membership positions. He was also co-founder and former chairman of a publicly traded community bank located in the Inland Empire.
- J.D., McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific
- B.S., Chemistry, Walla Walla University
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Our business and finance attorneys represent national, regional and local clients participating in significant transactions.
Thoughtful and careful preparation of estate plan documents is key to wealth preservation and transition. Proper implementation and diligent administration are equally critical.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Greater Riverside Chambers of Commerce, Board Chair 2008-2009, General Counsel, Chair of the Political Action Committee
- Monday Morning Group, President, 2014-2016
- Member, Mayor’s Council of Economic Development Advisors
- Member, La Sierra University Foundation Board of Directors
- Member, Riverside-Arlington Kiwanis Club, past President
- Director, Riverside County Lincoln Club
- Co-founder and former Board Chair, Premier Service Bank
- Member, Silver Eagle Club
- Member, UCR School of Business Dean’s Advisory Council
- Member, Riverside National Cemetery Monuments and Memorials Committee
- Advisory Board, S. Vets
- Board of Directors, March Field Air Museum
Awards and Honors
- YMCA former “Y’s Guy of the Year”
- U.S. Court of Appeal, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California