STEPHANIE F. TRIBE
STEPHANIE F. TRIBE
Stephanie Tribe is chair of our trusts and estates law practice, where she focuses primarily in the areas of estate planning, taxation, and probate estates and trusts. Working primarily with individuals and families, Stephanie takes great pride in finding solutions for their family’s or company’s concerns. As a testament to the strong bonds she creates with her clients, she often finds herself working with the next generation, the children and grandchildren of high net worth individuals, continuing on as the family’s estate planning attorney.
Her areas of experience include preparing comprehensive estate plans, including drafting wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, premarital agreements, and other related documents. Leveraging her extensive experience as an estate planning lawyer, Stephanie also assists clients with complex estate and gift planning goals by structuring and implementing wealth transfer strategies and through the formation of LLCs, various types of irrevocable trusts, and similar entities. Her clients also rely on her for counsel on charitable gift planning, retirement benefit planning (401(k)s and IRAs), and federal gift and estate taxation.
As the first person in her family to graduate from college, Stephanie transformed her passion for politics, written communications, analytical reasoning, and research into a career as an estate attorney where she profoundly impacts the lives of her clients. An accomplished public speaker, Stephanie regularly presents for organizations such as the National Business Institute (NBI), sharing her expertise on estate planning law to a broad array of professionals, including CPAs, attorneys and insurance agencies.
Married with three children, Stephanie considers herself a ‘crazy dance mom’ (ask her for her hair and makeup tips), as well as a fan of all of her children’s activities, which also include football, gymnastics, piano, guitar, and jiujitsu.
- J.D., with honors, University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law
- B.A. Brigham Young University
- Articles Editor, Law Review, 2005-2006
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Matthew B. Durrant, Utah Supreme Court, 2004
Areas Of Practice
Our business and finance attorneys represent national, regional and local clients participating in significant transactions.
Fennemore has one of the most robust estate and trust litigation practices in the Southwest and California.
Welcome to one of the largest and most sophisticated estate planning practices in the Southwest and California.
Taxes are a significant expense for any business and most individuals, and tax planning should not be an afterthought.
Thoughtful and careful preparation of estate plan documents is key to wealth preservation and transition. Proper implementation and diligent administration are equally critical.
- Estate Planning
- Private Client and Wealth Preservation
Awards and Honors
- Best Lawyers in America®, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Trusts and Estates 2022-2023
- Southwest Rising Stars®, Estate Planning and Probate, 2012-2018
Articles and Presentations
- Featuring, “ACTEC Elects 53 New Fellows to the College,” ACTEC, November 11, 2022
- Interview, “A Choice to Challenge: Fennemore’s Stephanie Tribe,” Fennemore Blog, March 4, 2021
- Co-author, “End-of-year Business Advice for Northern Nevada Businesses (Opinion),” Northern Nevada Business View, December 11, 2018
- Co-author, “Recent Tax Developments,” Fennemore Client Alert, January 23, 2018
Professional and community activities
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Member, J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Member, East Valley Estate Planning Council
- Member, Board of Directors, Children’s Museum of Phoenix
- Past Member, Board of Directors, Educare Arizona