Well done is better than well said.
Wade Beavers focuses his practice in business litigation, with experience representing entities and individuals in a variety of complex disputes, including matters involving water and natural resource issues, contract and employment law, and trust and probate litigation. In his experience as a business litigator, he has also handled a variety of disputes relating to financial services, as well as corporate disputes and securities law matters.
A fourth-generation attorney, Wade enjoys the intellectual challenge of understanding the most complex areas of his clients’ businesses. He takes great pride in helping deliver positive outcomes for his clients both in and out of the courtroom.
Wade is a former Lake Tahoe park ranger and still enjoys exploring the outdoors around his home in Reno. He is also an avid college basketball fan, and remains devoted to his University of Arizona Wildcats.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law
- B.A., cum laude, University of Arizona
Areas Of Practice
Awards and Honors
- “Legal Elite,” Nevada Business Magazine, 2019-2021
Articles and Presentations
- C0-Author, “Disability Accommodations in Post-Pandemic Work-from-Home World,” HR Daily Advisor, June 14, 2022
- Author, “5 keys to accommodating remote workers’ disabilities,” HR Laws, April 12, 2022
- Co-author, “A refresher on Nevada personnel file rules in wake of COVID-19,” Nevada Employment Law Letter, June 1, 2020
- Co-author, “Nevada AG Joins Push to Add ERA to U.S. Constitution,” HR Laws, February 13, 2020