WILLIAM C. "DAVE" DAVIS JR.
Dave concentrates his practice in the area of commercial real estate, representing clients in all aspects, and renewable energy development and permitting. Representative clients include the Juliet Companies, LLC, Terra-Gen Power, LLC and Invenergy. Dave served for many years as general outside real estate counsel for a publicly traded real estate investment trust in five Western states.
He enjoys finding practical and effective solutions to clients’ problems. When not working, Dave enjoys fishing and hiking in the Sierra.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Georgia School of Law
- M.Ed. University of Georgia
- A.B. Georgia State University
Areas Of Practice
Our construction attorneys have substantial experience with the diverse and often complex aspects of the construction business.
Our real estate law practice is one of the largest in the Mountain West and Central California and encompasses all aspects of real estate, from acquisition and finance, through development, leasing and sale.
We are the forward-thinking natural resources, energy and environmental law team that innovates to ensure industry and businesses successfully navigate the ever-changing regulatory climate.
- Aviation, Aerospace and Autonomous Systems
- Real Estate Development and Financing
- Real Estate Litigation
- Renewable Energy and Clean Tech
Awards and Honors
- Best Lawyers in America®, Construction Law, Real Estate Law, 2008-2022
- Best Lawyers in America®, Lawyer of the Year, Construction Law, 2018
- Chambers USA, Leading Lawyers for Business, 2013-2014
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, Real Estate, 2007-2014
- Nevada’s Best Lawyers®, 2013
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated (the highest rating available), by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional and community activities
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) for displaced children, 2012-present
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Member, Washoe County Bar Association