Nothing can dim the light that shines from within. -Maya Angelou
DENISE J. CHAFFEE
Denise Chaffee is a proactive, efficient, and highly organized paralegal with our firm and is a Certified eDiscovery Specialist from the Association of Certified eDiscovery Specialists. She attended California State University in Fresno (CSUF), graduating summa cum laude, as well as the San Joaquin College of Law Paralegal Program where she was valedictorian.
After working in the restaurant business for 27 years, Denise felt the need for a change. Her husband was going to law school and she saw a television commercial for the school’s paralegal program. She started the application process the next day. To this day, Denise enjoys assisting our clients to achieve the best possible outcome for their case.
As a University of California Certified Master Gardener, nothing decompresses Denise like puttering in her garden. She also designs and creates bead and wire work earrings, and is a voracious reader.
- B.A., summa cum laude, California State University, Fresno
- Paralegal Program, San Joaquin College of Law
Areas Of Practice
Experienced, forward-thinking advocates who go beyond the expected for clients in dispute prevention and resolution.
Our construction attorneys have substantial experience with the diverse and often complex aspects of the construction business.
Professional and community activities
- Certified eDiscovery Specialist, Association of Certified eDiscovery Specialists
- Member and Advanced Certified Paralegal, National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
- Member, Association of Certified eDiscovery Specialists
- Director, Paul (Doc) and Jean Chaffee Scholarship Committee
- Master Gardener, University of California Cooperative Extension
- Past President, Fresno County Legal Professionals Association, 2010-2015
- *Not licensed to the practice of law