The Devilish Details: How to Avoid Five Hidden Mortgage Pitfalls
Join Wendel Rosen’s attorneys Katherine Kao and Mark Epstein who will present, “The Devilish Details: How to Avoid Five Hidden Mortgage Ptifalls” on Tuesday, February 13, 2018, in the David I. Wendel Conference Center, 1111 Broadway, Oakland, California.
Do you know…
- How easy it is for your lender to call your loan?
- If your mortgage encompasses your entire property?
- Even if your Home Equity Line of Credit (“HELOC”) has a zero balance, that the bank might still have a lien on your property?
- The personal risks of using a private “hard money” loan as opposed to a more traditional loan from a bank?
- The ramifications of adding others on title to your property?
Our attorneys, Mark and Katherine will talk about these hidden pitfalls, how ignoring them could cost you substantial amounts of money or potentially even result in the loss of your property, and how you can better spot and avoid these risks.
Registration: 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Program, followed by networking: 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Cost: This is a complimentary event for clients and guests of Wendel Rosen.
RSVP: Space is limited. Advanced registration is required. To reserve your spot, please send an email by February 12, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org