Will History Repeat? Comparing and Contrasting Cyclical Real Estate Lending Environments
Wendel Rosen real estate lawyer Steven Morger will co-present “Will History Repeat? Comparing and Contrasting Cyclical Real Estate Lending Environments” on Tuesday, May 9, 2017 in the David I. Wendel Conference Center, 1111 Broadway, Oakland, California.
This presentation will contrast the current lending environment with that present in the mid-2000’s, with a focus on the numerous similarities in loan origination and securitization.
Will the push to remove regulations enacted after the Great Recession cause the same mistakes in lending to happen again? The presentation will further focus on asset and property protection in the event of a future downturn in the market.
Topics to be Covered:
- Strategies for addressing the consequences of a loan default/maturity during a market downturn.
- Structuring transactions in the face of potential market turbulence.
- Limiting guarantor risks from market changes.
- Registration: 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM
- Program, followed by networking: 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Cost: This is a complimentary event for clients and guests of Wendel Rosen.
RSVP: Space is limited. Advanced registration is required. To reserve your spot, please send an email by Thursday, May 4, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org