Advanced Issues in Foreclosure
Wendel Rosen attorneys Walt Turner and Steve Morger participated on a panel entitled “Advanced Issues in Foreclosure” on July 14, 2011, at the Marriott City Center, 1001 Broadway, Oakland. This seminar is sponsored by National Business Institute (NBI).
- Loss Mitigation Solutions
- Tax Consequences of Foreclosure
- Complicated Priority Disputes and Lien Issues
- Ethical Considerations
- Complex Commercial Foreclosure Issues
Who Should Attend:
This intermediate-to-advanced level program provides in-depth analysis of advanced legal issues in foreclosure and practical strategies for handling them. Professionals who may benefit include:
- Real Estate Professionals
Continuing Education Credits:
- California MCLE Paralegal – California MCLE Paralegal
- Continuing Legal Education – CLE: 6.00
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy – CPE for Accountants: 7.00
Registration for this event is closed.