Financing and Resources for the Sonoma Artisan Community
The Economic Development Board of Sonoma County will host a first-of-its-kind” conference on beer, cider and spirits, “Sonoma County Beer, Cider & Spirits,” on Tuesday, November 12, 2013, from 1:00 to 6:00 pm at the Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa in Santa Rosa. Wendel Rosen attorney Eugene Pak will be moderating the panel “Financing and Resources for the Sonoma Artisan Community.”
The conference expands the EDB’s commitment to the research and development of Craft Beverage industries in Sonoma County. This conference is a logical follow-up to the EDB’s recent “Sonoma County Craft Beverage Report 2013,” which is an overview of these industries. It includes an industry briefing, economic and tourism impact and impediments to growth.
- Tony Magee, owner of Lagunitas Brewing Company, to give the keynote address
- Panel discussion on Sonoma County’s Home Grown Brand and the efforts of these industry participants to Brand Sonoma with their product offerings
- Panel discussion on Financing and Resources for the Sonoma Artisan Community
- Victory Stories from Sonoma based brewers, cideries and distilleries
- Tasting for all participants.
Registration for this event is closed.