Help Desk Support
Fennemore is seeking full-time HELP DESK SUPPORT team member to provide full-time, on-site assistance to our growing Fresno, California office.
- Provide prompt, friendly and superior customer service to onsite and remote users regarding hardware, systems, applications, remote access, security, network and telephone related inquiries;
- Management of help desk ticketing software including escalation and follow-up to completion;
- Assist with audio/video conferencing including scheduling, setup, coordination, testing and troubleshooting;
- Provide on-going support and assistance in troubleshooting software and hardware problems to all firm employees;
- Responsible for move, setup, configuration and maintenance of all PC hardware including “imaging”, adding component level hardware and installation of related drivers;
- Assist in user training and special projects, as necessary; and
- Perform other related duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
- Minimum of 3+ years related IT experience required;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field is preferred;
- Working knowledge of computer systems, networking and basic software application support;
- A+ certification preferred;
- Law firm experience and experience with iManage advantageous;
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and the ability to retain information and solve problems with minimal supervision;
- Exceptional customer service skills; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Salary: $60,000 – $65,000/yr.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.