Graphics Designer Remote
Fennemore is seeking a full-time, remote GRAPHICS DESIGNER to assist our Marketing team with design projects, branding, and website content.
The Graphics Designer assists the Marketing and Branding Manager with day-to-day marketing design projects as well as bolster firm’s brand image with website content, populating the internal marketing material portal with fresh templates, and corporate level hosted events.
- Create graphic design marketing materials, branded templates and other related marketing collateral;
- Video production and creation;
- Design and maintain all client email communication templates inMailchimp;
- Digital and print office signage;
- Custom attorney marketing materials;
- Format and maintain attorney and staff photos, stock imagery, template files and logos;
- Client pitch book and RFP design; and
- Website content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for education;
- 5+ years experience in graphic design and production with a high level of expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat);
- Basic knowledge of MS Office platforms required;
- Must have a strong desire to contribute both individually to the department;
- Highly organized and scrupulous with the ability to manage several projects to completion on a deadline; and
- Video editing experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Adobe After Effects preferred.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Salary: $70,000 – $80,000/yr.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.