Fennemore has an excellent opportunity for an Accounting Lead to join our Accounting team in our Phoenix office. The Accounting Lead will support the accounting team with a wide variety of functions including research, updating financial reports, and working with other members of the accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain all trust activity on trust bank accounts by processing receipts, disbursements, and transfers;
- Primary backup in the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions;
- Post month-end costs;
- Reconcile credit card each month by tracking charges and submitting payment for accounts;
- Complete vendor and ACH receivable request forms;
- Monitoring Secretary of State trust account balance, log activity and replenish as needed;
- Submit positive pay activity for banking purposes;
- Overtime may be required during periods of high workload, flexibility in daily work schedule is required;
· Adheres to departmental/Firm goals and policies; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of related finance experience required;
- Proficiency in the common collection of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel;
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to manage several projects to completion on a deadline;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the firm, as well as externally with clients and other professionals;
- Elite Enterprise experience, or other legal accounting software, preferred; and
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.
Salary: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year