Corporate Communications Specialist
Fennemore is actively seeking a full-time CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST to become a valued member of our dynamic Marketing department. This role, based at our Phoenix office, is instrumental in crafting and upholding the organization’s public image, as well as driving effective internal communications to ensure that important, timely, and relevant information is communicated across the organization.
- Strategic Communication Development: Spearhead the creation of comprehensive communication strategies for the firm, placing a strong emphasis on content creation, editing, and the maintenance of a consistent brand voice. These strategies will bolster the organization’s reputation and ensure messaging uniformity.
- Internal Communications Leadership: Drive effective internal communications by crafting and delivering compelling messages to employees, ensuring they are consistently well-informed about company news, policies, and initiatives. This includes managing executive presentations and leadership events.
- Content Creation and Coordination: Serve as the primary content creator, with a primary focus on crafting press releases. Collaborate closely with external PR agencies to maintain a cohesive brand voice across various media relations, blog posts, paid media placement, and company award submissions. Together, we will effectively promote the company’s initiatives, products, and values, with PR agencies taking the lead on media interview responses and coordination.
- Content Curation Across Channels: Develop and curate content across diverse communication channels, including websites, press releases, practice group profiles, corporate documents, strategic plans, marketing collateral, and executive presentations. This role will provide invaluable support to the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Executive Officer, ensuring that important, timely, and relevant information is effectively communicated at all organizational levels.
If you are a skilled communicator with a passion for shaping public perception and fostering internal cohesion, we invite you to join our dynamic team at Fennemore as a Corporate Communications Specialist. Building upon our already positive corporate reputation, together, we will set the firm up for further success and growth by enhancing our communication strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field;
- 6+ years related experience;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong understanding of digital and social media platforms;
- Crisis communication and management issues expertise;
- Ability to work collaboratively and adapt to a dynamic corporate environment;
- Comfort working with people of all levels; and
- Critical thinking and strong judgment and decision-making skills.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic, and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives, and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.
Salary: $85,000 – $95,000/yr.