LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – LITIGATION
Fennemore is seeking a full-time LITIGATION LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to provide support in our Walnut Creek, California office. Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting litigation attorneys.
- Drafting legal correspondence;
- Document preparation, compilation and review;
- Interacting with clients telephonically, in-person and via email;
- Handling of general office administrative tasks; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5+ years of LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT experience in LITIGATION;
- Adherence to the highest standards of ethical conduct, especially to standards governing confidentiality and the ability to carefully handle and protect sensitive information;
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage several projects to completion on a deadline;
- Proficiency in the common collection of Microsoft Office software; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.
Salary: $90,000 – $100,000/yr.