LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – LITIGATION
Fennemore has an excellent opportunity for a full-time, on-site LITIGATION Legal Administrative Assistant to join our Phoenix office.
- Heavy calendaring, docketing and scheduling;
- On-line research (Pacer and other court filings, agency databases, etc.);
- Document compilation, review, proofing and preparation;
- Coordinates conflict checks and assists with retention letters;
- Interacts with clients telephonically, in-person and via email;
- Files and organizes legal documents and correspondence under the general direction of paralegals and attorneys;
- Prepares indexes, file backers, labels, electronic closing binders and trial/case notebooks;
- Submits court filings, including e-filing;
- Tracks attorney CLE;
- Coordinates completion of projects with other firm departments as needed; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5+ years legal administrative assistant experience in litigation;
- Adherence to the highest standards of ethical conduct, especially to standards governing confidentiality and the ability to carefully handle and protect sensitive information;
- Broad knowledge of federal and state rules of appellate procedure;
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours as needed;
- Adaptability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage several projects to completion on a deadline;
- Proficiency in the common collection of Microsoft Office software including Word (e.g., headers/footers, TOA’s and TOC’s), Excel, PowerPoint, and in creating, editing and manipulating .pdf documents;
- Experience with Relativity software; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Salary: $68,000 – $78,000/yr.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.