Fennemore is seeking an experienced, full-time, remote Conflicts Analyst to join our growing Conflicts and Compliance Department.
- Process requests for conflicts searches, performs necessary research, completes business intake forms, conflicts analysis and provides recommendations with attention to deadlines and time-sensitive issues;
- Assist with training and onboarding of new attorneys and staff by running conflicts checks and resolving conflicts prior to employment start date;
- Verifies that all conflicts searching is complete, consistent, and accurate and that all firm conflicts procedures have been followed;
- Responds to calls, emails and workflow requests from firm attorneys, paralegals, and legal administrative assistants regarding the new business intake process;
- Assists with tracking compliance documentation, including engagement letters, conflict waivers, outside counsel guidelines, billing guidelines, and business associate agreements for new matters;
- Run Westlaw Due Diligence reports and provide initial review and analysis as part of New Business Intake process; and
- Assist with ingestion, tracking, and reporting of compliance documentation with firm clients.
- J.D. preferred; or demonstrated experience in similar legal or industry role;
- 1-2 years’ experience with automated conflict checking systems and/or corporate research in a law firm environment preferred;
- Must have knowledge of ethical rules, guidelines, corporate research and due diligence, and compliance issues;
- Strong functional skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Microsoft Explorer and Outlook);
- Exceptional customer service skills and high degree of accuracy and organization;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and comfort working with people of all levels;
- Critical thinking and strong judgment and decision-making skills; and
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Salary: $76,000 – $79,000/yr.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.