DAVID D. SCHNEIDER
The harder you work, the luckier you get.
DAVID D. SCHNEIDER
David Schneider is an attorney in our business litigation practice group. David specializes in litigation arising from complex business and commercial disputes, real estate transactions and leases, real property title issues, and construction projects. In addition, David handles corporate and partnership disputes, and provides counsel to victims of identity theft. He routinely handles civil disputes from a pre-litigation stage through arbitration and trial. David’s pre-trial experience includes extensive law and motion drafting and courtroom advocacy, hundreds of depositions, and representing clients in scores of mediations that resulted in advantageous resolutions prior to trial.
David became a lawyer because he believes in the rule of law. His clients turn to him for assistance because he works tirelessly to help them achieve their objectives in a practical and efficient manner. David’s clients include large and small business owners in many industries, including agriculture, real estate, insurance, and construction.
David unplugs by coaching his kids’ baseball teams and spending time with his family and friends.
- J.D., San Joaquin College of Law
- B.S., California State University, Fresno
Areas Of Practice
Experienced, forward-thinking advocates who go beyond the expected for clients in dispute prevention and resolution.
- Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
Awards and Honors
- Northern California Super Lawyers®, 2014-2021
Professional and community activities
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, California Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Member, Fresno County Bar Association, Real Property and Construction Law Sections
- President, Member of Board of Governors, Association of Business Trial Lawyers, San Joaquin Valley Chapter
- Member, Associated General Contractors of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California