Justice, justice you shall pursue!
JEFFREY P. ZUCKER
Jeff’s practice focuses primarily on real estate and corporate transactions. He counsels and represents privately and publicly held companies and their owners in a wide variety of business matters. He has represented both lenders and developers in large and complex workouts and foreclosures. He also regularly plans, structures, negotiates and implements all types of business initiatives and transactions including very large, multi-million dollar transactions, as well as mergers and acquisitions, financial transactions, and various real estate projects.
Jeff sought a career in law because he enjoys applying analytical thinking to real-world scenarios. He likes seeing what his clients envision and build.
Away from work, Jeff is active in the Las Vegas Jewish community and is a stamp collector. He is also an avid traveler, and participated in a Game of Thrones tour of Croatia.
- J.D., Harvard Law School
- B.A., Yale University
Areas Of Practice
Our business and finance attorneys represent national, regional and local clients participating in significant transactions.
Our hospitality attorneys advise and represent businesses and trade associations involved in the varied aspects of the $3.4 trillion hospitality industry.
Our real estate practice is one of the largest in the American West, including Arizona, California, Colorado and Nevada with expertise in all aspects of the real estate development process, from due diligence, acquisition and finance, through land use permitting and entitlements, to leasing and sale.
- Real Estate Finance and Lending
Awards and Honors
- Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law, 1983-2022
- Best Lawyers in America®, Corporate Governance Law, Corporate Law, 2015-2022
- Best Lawyers in America®, Lawyer of the Year, Real Estate Law, 2008, 2014
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, 2016-2021
- Highly Regarded – M&A; Real Estate Acquisitions; Real Estate Finance, IFLR 1000, 2019
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, Top 100, 2018
- Recommended in The Legal 500 US, Real Estate, 2015
- “Legal Elite,” Nevada Business Magazine, 2011-2015
- Chambers USA, Leading Lawyers for Business
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated (the highest rating available), by Martindale-Hubbell
Articles and Presentations
- Author, “Night and Day: The Differences in Corporate Law Between Nevada and Delaware,” Las Vegas Business Press, May 7, 2018
- Co-Author, “Bishop and Zucker on Nevada Corporations and Limited Liability Companies”
- Co-Author, “Doing Business in Nevada: A Practical Guide”
Professional and community activities
- Founder and First Chair of the Business Law Section, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Member, American College of Real Estate Lawyers, Opinion Committee
- Member, American College of Mortgage Attorneys
- Chair, State Bar of Nevada, Business Law Section, Opinion Committee