A connection is the energy that exists between two people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.
Lindsay Moellenberndt is passionate about connecting people and businesses with resources for growth. Since joining us, Lindsay has launched the Elevate program that helps our associates reach their desired outcomes and enhance their overall human experience through career road mapping, one-on-one consultations and strategy sessions and through monthly educational programs. We are dedicated to providing our attorneys the tools and resources they need and Lindsay plays an integral role in that.
Her background in business development best practices and a commitment to making a difference in the community, coupled with her unique ability to facilitate connections and create strategic partnerships with business leaders is a strong component of our continued vision of growth in the Mountain West. Lindsay will continue to serve our clients and the business community by hosting events that will address topics that meet the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
A born connector who has always worked in the “people industry,” Lindsay takes great pride in helping business leaders grow at a personal and professional level. She is energized by problem solving – often taking companies from their current level to the next through her contacts and resources. Prior roles in business and client development with the Greater Phoenix Economic Council, SPS+ Architects, DLR Group, and most recently, Cresa, a commercial real estate firm, led Lindsay to becoming the founder and executive event producer at AZ BIZ LINK, an organization focused on enhancing companies through discussions around today’s modern workforce & leadership challenges. Her latest hobby includes hosting the AZ Biz Link Podcast where she interviews leaders to discuss topics such as: Why Corporate Social Responsibility Matters, Time & Energy Management, How to Improve Your Networking Skills, Culture & Conscious Capitalism, & How to Retain Top Talent.
She considers her career a lifestyle, and her life outside of the office includes a profound interest in philanthropy, working with entities such as St. Vincent De Paul, Valley of the Sun United Way, Fiesta Bowl Charities, Luke Air Force Base, the Arizona Charter School Association and also plays an active role with the Fennemore Foundation Committee. As a full-time networker, she includes coffee meetings in her rituals and routines and can often be spotted at Press Coffee or The Henry.
- B.S., Communication, Arizona State University
Articles and Presentations
- Featured, “Greater Phoenix Chamber Announces 11 Finalists for ATHENA Awards,” Greater Chamber Phoenix, August 25, 2022
- Quoted, “10 Stakeholder Capitalism Examples,” Grand Canyon University, April 12, 2021
- Quoted, “Here are 10 young business leaders to watch in 2021,” AZ Big Media, January 18, 2021
- Presenter, Women in Leadership Breakfast, December 4, 2020
- Panelist, “Momming in 2020 and beyond: epic lessons learned from the trenches of moms who are leading organizational change,” Virtual eX Summit, December 3, 2020
- Quoted, “Women to share inspiring stories at TEDx event,” Scottsdale Progress, November 8, 2020
- Presenter, “2020 AZCrew – Arizona Commercial Real Estate Woman Icon,” AZCrew, October 20, 2020
- Quoted, “Local Entrepreneurs Organize TEDx Scottsdale Women Event on November 20,” CEO Magazine, October 15, 2020
- Quoted, “Entrepreneurs Organize TEDx Scottsdale Women 11.20.2020,” SF Gate, October 14, 2020
- Quoted, “17 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Use Their Podcast For Business,” CEO Blog Nation, July 8, 2020
- Quoted, “Straight Facts About Moving to Arizona,” ISoldMyHouse.com, December 2019
- Emcee, “Fashioning Arizona’s Future Gala,” FABRIC, September 28, 2019
- Panelist, “Women in Global Leadership 2019,” Global Chamber, August 29, 2019
- Host, AZ Biz Link Podcast
Professional and community activities
- *Not licensed to the practice of law