Michael Zarconi, a member of the Firm’s Litigation, Construction, and Insurance practice groups, brings a broad range of experience as a general civil litigator. His practice encompasses commercial and business litigation, construction disputes, insurance coverage, anti-SLAPP litigation, and labor and employment law matters. Notably, he applies comprehensive construction law knowledge and efficient dispute resolution techniques in his construction litigation cases.
Michael earned his J.D. from the University of San Diego, School of Law, focusing on civil litigation and public interest law, with a particular interest in environmental and consumer protection regulation. His active involvement with the University of San Diego Center for Public Interest Law led to him being recognized with the Outstanding Public Interest Advocate Award in 2012.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law
- B.A., University of Colorado
Areas Of Practice
Experienced, forward-thinking advocates who go beyond the expected for clients in dispute prevention and resolution.
Our construction attorneys have substantial experience with the diverse and often complex aspects of the construction business.
Fennemore has one of the most robust estate and trust litigation practices in the Southwest and California.
Our real estate practice is one of the largest in the American West, including Arizona, California, Colorado and Nevada with experience in all aspects of the real estate development process, from due diligence, acquisition and finance, through land use permitting and entitlements, to leasing and sale.
Awards and Honors
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, by Best Lawyers in America® – Commercial Litigation
- Rising Star by Super Lawyers – Business/Corporate Litigation
- Rising Star by Super Lawyers – Construction Litigation
- Outstanding Public Interest Advocate Award
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, Building Industry Association of San Diego
- Member, San Diego Chapter of Associate General Contractors of America
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association, Construction Law Section
- Member, Little Italy Association
- Member, Little Italy Residents Association
- District Court for the Southern District of California