Litigation attorney Zach Rosenberg represents clients in business and construction controversies ranging from complex and multi-party lawsuits to simple contractor invoice disputes.
Before joining Fennemore, Zach served as a judicial clerk at the Arizona Court of Appeals for Judge Peter Swann. In law school at Arizona State University, Zach was the Executive Articles Editor for the Arizona State Law Journal, served as president of the Jewish Law Students Association, and held leadership roles in several other student organizations.
Zach is a published author in e-discovery and leverages his fondness for computers and technology to provide efficient representation to his clients.
Outside the office, Zach spends his time with his wife and children. He enjoys hiking and traveling and is a theater and science fiction fan.
- J.D., Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University, 2017
- B.A., Occidental College, 2011; Truman Scholarship Nominee
Areas Of Practice
Awards and Honors
- The Best Lawyers in America®, “Ones to Watch” (Commercial Litigation), 2024
ARTICLES AND PRESENTATIONS
- “Returning to Plato’s Cave: Metadata’s Shadows in the Courtroom,” 48 Ariz. St. L.J. 439, 2016
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Clerk, Hon. Peter B. Swann, Arizona Court of Appeals, 2016-2017
- Extern, Legislative Council, Arizona Legislature, 2016
- Extern, Hon. Donn Kessler, Arizona Court of Appeals, 2015
- Work-Life, Law and Policy Clinic (Student Attorney), Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University, 2015
- Extern, Hon. Sally Duncan, Maricopa County Superior Court, 2014
- Legislative Assistant, Religious Action Center for Reform Judaism, Washington, D.C., 2012-2013
- Staff Assistant, U.S. Senator Tom Udall (New Mexico), 2012
- Intern, U.N. Security Council Counter-Terrorism Committee Executive Directorate, 2010
- Staff Assistant, Office of Lt. Governor Diane Denish (New Mexico), 2007-2010
- Intern and Assistant Regional Field Director, Tom Udall for Senate, 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona