Gregory is a land use consultant with our government relations and regulatory group. He brings specialized knowledge from his prior employment with the Clark County Planning Department and service as the Zoning Administrator and head of the Zoning Division to assist clients in the complicated procedures of land use. He represents clients in the areas of home building, commercial development, health care, resort casinos, and high rise development.
- M.B.A. University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- M.A. University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A., summa cum laude University of California, Los Angeles
Areas Of Practice
Our regulatory attorneys have helped develop and define laws shaping our region for more than a century. We serve clients at all levels of state, county and municipal government as well as numerous federal agencies.
*Not licensed to the practice of law
Professional and community activities
- Member, and past Vice Chair and Chair, Clark County Affordable Housing Committee
- Member, Las Vegas City Technology Center Committee, 1991
- Member, Code Update Committee, City Title 19A, 1997
- Member, Code Update Committee, County Title 30, 1999-2000
- *Not licensed to the practice of law