Treat everyone with the same respect no matter their education, background, financial position or other diversities.
Tracy J. West
Tracy West is a paralegal in our San Bernardino office where her work focuses primarily on estate planning, trust administration and probate. She is also experienced in real estate, contracts, corporate, transactional and general business law. Trach has also worked as a mediator for small claims and unlawful detainers, and worked as a fair housing advocate and mortgage fraud investigator.
Tracy wanted to be an attorney, but I couldn’t finish her studies as a single working mom. She instead started working for attorneys as a legal secretary, but then realized she wanted to be more involved in the projects, so she learned more about legal research, drafting and honed her writing skills. Tracy became certified as a paralegal in the State of Colorado, and then certified as a paralegal with a specialty in real estate law in California. She takes great satisfaction in knowing that the work has been completed to the satisfaction each client in a professional and timely manner.
Outside of work, Tracy enjoys walking her pups and relaxing with friends and family.
- Paralegal Certificate, University of Colorado at Denver
- Second Paralegal Certification, National Association of Legal Assistants
Areas Of Practice
Welcome to one of the largest and most sophisticated estate planning practices in the Southwest and California.
Fennemore has one of the most robust estate and trust litigation practices in the Southwest and California.
Awards and Honors
- Certification as a Paralegal with a specialty in real estate law
ARTICLES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Redlining: Not all Loans are Created Equal, IFHMB Fair Housing Quarterly, Winter 2013 Edition.
- Tenant Displacement: the Uniform Relocation Act and Section 104(d) of the Housing and Community Development Act; Landlord and Tenant Responsibilities; IFHMB Fair Housing Quarterly, Spring 2014 Edition.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Member, NALA
- *Not licensed to the practice of law