Eleven Wendel Rosen Attorneys Named to 2019 Edition of the Best Lawyers in America
OAKLAND, Calif., Aug. 15, 2018 – Wendel, Rosen, Black & Dean LLP Partners Michael D. Cooper, Patricia E. Curtin, Michael A. Dean, Monica Dell’Osso, Matthew F. Graham, Tracy Green, Charles A. Hansen, Les A. Hausrath, Howard W. Lind, Richard P. Waxman and Todd A. Williams have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019.
A total of 11 attorneys are honored on the list, representing various practice areas, including real estate law, construction law, trusts and estates litigation, bankruptcy litigation, and land use and zoning law. Wendel Rosen Name Partner Michael Dean is included for the 36th consecutive year, having appeared on the list annually since the Best Lawyers first edition in 1983. Additionally, Partners Monica Dell’Osso and Howard Lind have been named Best Lawyers 2019 “Lawyer of the Year” in the Oakland metro area for their respective categories.
Wendel Rosen’s honorees are:
- Michael D. Cooper (2008) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Patricia E. Curtin (2001) – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Michael A. Dean (1983) – Real Estate Law
- Monica Dell’Osso (2006) – Litigation – Trusts and Estates / Trusts and Estates
- Matthew F. Graham (2016) – Construction Law
- Tracy Green (2018) – Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Charles A. Hansen (2007) – Litigation – Real Estate
- Les A. Hausrath (2018) – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Howard W. Lind (2016) – Real Estate Law
- Richard P. Waxman (2016) – Corporate Law
- Todd A. Williams (2018) – Land Use and Zoning Law
(Year) indicates the first year the attorney was listed.
About The Best Lawyers in America©
First published in 1983, Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 50,000 leading attorneys cast more than 5.5 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed. More information can be found at www.bestlawyers.com.