Learning and Development Specialist
Fennemore has an excellent opportunity for a full-time LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST to join our Human Resources team. The ideal candidate for this role will be local to one of our 16 offices and have 3+ years of relevant experience working in a professional services environment.
- Designing and implementing comprehensive learning and development programs for staff;
- Coordinating supplemental learning and development programs for attorneys under the guidance of the director of professional development;
- Developing strategies for employee growth in all positions and career progression for staff;
- Collaborating with management to identify skill gaps and training needs;
- Assisting in evaluating and selecting training vendors and programs;
- Analyzing the effectiveness of training programs through feedback and evaluations;
- Coordinating and monitoring mandatory training compliance for attorneys and staff (e.g., HIPAA, anti-harassment, security, etc.);
- Mentoring and coaching staff in reaching their learning and development goals;
- Administering the firm’s Learning Management System (LMS);
- Setting up learning paths/curriculum within the LMS;
- Tracking and reporting on employee progress;
- Collaborating with the systems trainer to integrate system-specific training modules on the LMS;
- Customizing LMS features to suite organizational needs;
- Establishing MCLE eligibility for training presentations;
- Creating training events and uploading attendee data to the MCLE tracking system; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of learning and development experience required, including experience with LMS administration;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, organizational leadership or education preferred;
- L&D experience in a professional services environment desirable;
- Ability to design and develop a variety of training programs for adult learners;
- Proficient in the evaluation and analysis of training effectiveness;
- Ability to coach and mentor as needed throughout the learning and development process;
- Strong interpersonal skills; and
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.
Salary: $73,000 – $76,000/yr.