Fennemore has an excellent opportunity for a full-time SYSTEMS TRAINER to join our IS team. This position can be performed remotely or from any of our office locations.
- Develop and deliver training programs on system applications;
- Create and maintain training documentation and videos;
- Conduct hands-on training sessions virtually or in person;
- Design and implement effective onboarding systems training programs;
- Assist in evaluating and selecting training vendors and programs;
- Coordinate delivery of training programs by vendor partners;
- Collaborate with various departments to tailor systems training content;
- Assess the effectiveness of systems training programs making continual improvements;
- Update systems knowledge when updates or upgrades occur;
- Assist with the rollout of new programs or systems;
- Collaborates with Leaning and Development Specialist to integrate system-specific training modules on the firm’s LMS;
- Upload and update training materials on LMS;
- Assist in LMS troubleshooting issues;
- Back up Help Desk Support team;
- Lateral and group onboarding support;
- Some travel required;
- Overtime may be required during periods of high workload, flexibility in daily workschedule is required;
- Adheres to departmental/Firm goals and policies; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years’ of learning and development experience, including experience with LMS administration, preferably in a professional services environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience;
- Technical expertise in specific system applications;
- Ability to convey complex information in a comprehensible manner, virtually or in person;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in person and virtually;
- Ability to travel to various offices to provide training or assistance;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Training certifications preferred: and
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.
Pay: $70,000/yr. – $75,000/yr.