Fennemore is seeking a full-time BILLING COORDINATOR to join our growing firm. This member of our finance team will coordinate monthly billing in a fast paced environment. Work involves prebilling to completion of invoices all while providing excellent customer service to our clients, attorneys and staff.
- High volume of daily invoice processing with high success rate;
- Research and respond to email and phone inquiries from clients, attorneys and/or staff regarding all billing issues;
- Monthly proforma distribution and preparing statements for clients; and
- Assist in processing end of month reports and prebills.
- High School diploma required and 1 to 2 years related billing experience;
- Elite Enterprise experience, or other legal accounting software, preferred;
- Experience in professional office with administrative duties including accounting and data processing including virtual meetings;
- Ability to multitask and meet client and departmental deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Self-directed, daily sense of urgency, organized and highly detail-oriented; and
- Must be comfortable with meeting tight deadlines and effectively communicating with clients and internal business partners at all levels.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Salary: $45,000 – $48,000/yr.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.