Fennemore has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Legal Coordinator to assist our Trust and Estates department. This position is based out of our Phoenix office and is eligible for a hybrid work arrangement.
- Drafts various legal documents;
- Conducts legal research utilizing reference materials;
- Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data necessary for paralegals and attorneys;
- Works on multiple projects while remaining organized and meeting deadlines;
- May communicates directly with clients;
- May assist attorneys in preparation for and attendance at hearings, depositions and trial;
- Drafts documents, creates notebooks and updates Firm forms for assigned practice group;
- Some general legal administrative assistant duties: filing, calendaring, drafting correspondence, phones;
- Overtime may be required during periods of high workload, flexibility in daily work schedule is required;
- Adheres to departmental/Firm goals and policies; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years related legal experience in related capacity preferred;
- Excellent research skills and the ability to assimilate case and statutory law
- Develop constructive, cooperative and professional working relationships with others, including clients, maintaining them over time.
- Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task (handle several jobs at one time);
- Familiarity with document management and time entry systems;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Must be reliable and flexible; and
- Strong team player with customer service orientation.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Salary: $47,000 – $50,000/yr.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be requiredto perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.