SENIOR HELP DESK SUPPORT
Fennemore is seeking a SENIOR HELP DESK SUPPORT individual to join our team! The ideal candidate for this role will be local to one of our 15 offices and have 3+ years related experience working with a team in a professional services environment, law firm preferred.
- Monitors and supports the Help Desk service request queue and works to resolve escalations or work requiring additional research or troubleshooting;
- Facilitates issue escalations between Help Desk and other IS team members;
- Assists in resolving issues that may require additional research or advanced troubleshooting;
- Assess and make suggestions for quality control methods, steps, and actions to resolve and avoid future issues and provides documentation as needed;
- Requires excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and in writing;
- Assists in maintaining knowledge based documentation and communication related to Help Desk operations;
- Communicates with external vendors for support and troubleshooting assistance as needed;
- Provides prompt, friendly and superior customer service to in-house users regarding hardware, systems, applications, remote access, security, network, and telephone-related inquiries. Input and management of help desk ticketing and management software including escalation and follow-up to completion; and
- Perform other related duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience required;
- 3-5+ years of experience in a computer support role required;
- A+ certification strongly preferred;
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and the ability to retain information and solve problems with minimal supervision;
- Requires advanced technical knowledge and experience with basic troubleshooting tools and process along with an understanding of application software and network support for multiple users;
- Must have experience with and be able to perform installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of desktop operating systems, software applications and hardware;
- Experience supporting users in a LAN/WAN, Microsoft Windows networking environment and remote access configurations including VPN and VDI;
- Must have familiarity with a variety of software application environments;
- Cisco Call Manager, ConnectWise Manage, iManage, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Online experience preferred; and
- Ability to travel to other firm offices as required.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Salary: $70,000 – $73,000/yr.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.